Monday, November 9, 2009

effing eff....

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

my exam is tommorrow and i don't feel prepared enough.... simply coz i haven't been preparing enough *headdesk*

i've been attempting to study since last Wednesday and yet i find a million and one ways to procrastinate! *why hello, i'm doing it this very minute!*

plsplsplspls lemme pass i need to pass i want to be tossed into the unforgiving jaws of clinical placements already dammit!!

on a side note, i had my first Calypso mango tonight (i probably had them before but never noticed the name, but as mango season is creeping up with so many types and price variety i started paying more attention). Calypsos are amazing. The flesh was bright yellow which made my skin crawl a little coz i associate bright lemon yellow with sour sour SOUR. But surprisingly, despite the color, the flesh was firm (did not reduce to watery mango pulp while i was butchering it with a shitty knife), and sweet with a lovely aroma! Plus my teeth were fibre free. Unlike my frustrating teeth picking experiences with Kensington Prides (which was delicously sweet only after semi decomposing in my referigerator omg i cant spell fridge =_=). Can't decide between them or my beloved R2E2's. I think the price difference should make the winner. I'll weigh them next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment