Monday, March 15, 2010

Hoo-bloody-ray! (really!)

My period came last night. I have never been happier to see it before.

For the first time in years I started worrying when it didn't show up on time (10 days late!). Not that I've been engaging in any activities that would give me due reason to be worried =_=. (still as pure as the driven snow~~ if you don't count my polluted mind *cough*)

I just don't like it when the only thing about me that runs like clockwork doesn't run like clockwork anymore. Also makes me feel a little powerless because I used to have control over my periods back when I was on the Pill. Oh yeah, 3 periods a year. Awesome. Plus I always knew when it would start and when it would stop: which was whenever I wanted it to. Powerrrrrr....

Now I have to rely on my unreliable hormones. Speaking of hormones my face is like the moon again. Not enough acne to warrant starting the Pill again (oh, glowy glowy skin!) but bad enough to make me fret. When will my skin ever grow up??

No comments:

Post a Comment