Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm not that girl..

Ahh... back from a night out. The first I've been to in a long loooooooooooooong time.

My temporary housemate invited me out, with the promise that I'll be meeting some of her fellow German peeps. So I met them, one Kenyan, one Iranian, and three other Germans (which i think included one of Middle-Eastern descent).

Whats hotter than a hot guy? A German hot guy, lol *gets slapped*

Well ok ok he's not HOT hot like chiselled euro-model-dude kind of hot (omg Stefan aka "GermanClarkKent" come baaaaack ;__;). He just looks annoyingly like that Dexter actor guy, and I like the Dexter actor guy, and so I kept staring at his face. Oh yeah not to mention weeks of social isolation meant that I ACTED LIKE A EFFING TOOL AROUND HIM. I can't believe the rubbish that flowed out of my mouth. OMG I want to crawl into a hole and die. But yes, I thought he was dishy.

Unfortunately hotness has a sort-of girlfriend. She was pretty hot too. More like lukewarm actually. But still, pretty. And mega nice, she smiled at me lots and let me steal a sip from her drink. I think she's trying to hit on him, but he's not reciprocating much?? DAMMIT WHY AM I SUCH A TOOL? I actually believe I may have had a chance to at least meraba-raba him in feigned drunkeness had I not cared so much about what other people think (heck i'll be gone in 3 days and barely anyone will remember me! :D)

Meh. No fate, no fate... =_=

Or maybe, no booze... no balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment