Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One door closes, another one opens?

Okay. I had an interview a couple of weeks ago which went really well (I think :P), so my hopes were all up up UP! Yes, I know the town is remote, prone to flooding and I'll be the sole dietitian in charge (omg the RESPONSIBILITIES!). But still a job is a job. Hit me with your best shot.

And so they did. As it turns out they aren't rushing to fill out the vacancy so I was told they'll rethink and recontact me in a few months. Oh goody gumdrops *sarcastic*. And to my surprise within an hour I recieved another phonecall to set up another interview for another location which I had whacked in an application at the very last minute.

I am excited/nervous. Yes, its a remote town (possibly further away from Melbourne than the previous town). Yes, its prone to flooding and shit weather. Yes I will probably have to live in another town 45 minutes away and drive through a national park everyday to get to work. But a job is still a job.

The interview is on Thursday. Hit me with your best shot. *determined*

No comments:

Post a Comment