Monday, August 24, 2009

Peanut butter & honey sandwich!

I was feeling peckish the other night so I rummaged in my food cupboard and took out 2 things:

A bottle of Vegemite. And a bottle of peanut butter.

I made a Vegemite sandwich. Did absolutely nothing for my hunger, it was like throwing teeny twigs into a raging furnace. Then I made a peanut butter sandwich. Much better, but something was missing.... (something sweet! i thought)

So i took a quick swipe at my housie's bottle of honey (he doesnt know haha) and drizzled it on my open faced peanut butter sandwich, ran back to my room, folded it and took a bite!!

Heaven!! Heaven!! Omg so bloody good even if its such a simple thing!!! 

The bad thing is i want to have more, and more, and more eventhough I am already stuffed I WANT MORE!!!

I therefore label this snack as super dangerous coz its making me go through loaves of bread like a starving cow to a grassy meadow. Plus my housemate is probably wondering why his bottle of honey seems so much more emptier now....

No comments:

Post a Comment