Sunday, September 20, 2009

NO. limits.

No, NO, NO, NO!

I said that before once, and I will say it again 100%! Cant you get it through your fucking head?

Well I sure hope my message this time gets across well and clear to you this time (unlike last time God knows what sort of shit he told you but if those months of me avoiding you like the fucking PLAGUE was anything to go by you shouldve learnt your lesson then.)

And I sure have learnt MY lesson. And that is why, ladies, gentlemen and fucking twatheads, I will NEVER SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRE!

which is sadly what you are. "Oh I think girls shouldn't make themselves look pretty"... HAH! MY ASS! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post prob did not make much sense if you werent me but i needed to get it off my chest because i feel a big peice of shit is gonna hit the fan and I took at whack at it before it could so i hope less shit will hit the fan now. See how it goes.

I might go batshit mad and turn into a hikikomori if it doesnt, God help me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment