Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mimpi Kahwin...

Yup. The title says it all. Not in THAT context (you perv!), but I've literally been daydreaming about getting married. *headdesk, facedesk and various other hard objects to the head area*

Maybe its the Tamworth air getting to me. Maybe its too much alcohol vapours from the Aqium hand rubs. Anyhoos in my dreams and subconcious daydreams, I see myself getting married to you. Ahh, being a Mrs van *Censored*. Thinking of lovey-dovey phrases in Dutch. Imagining how our children would look like. OMG I want a baby! (Shaddup biological time clock! Shaddup I say, damn hormones!)

And then reality hits and I think WTF am I thinking??!?? The last time I went around calling myself someone's wife was back in Form 2 in high school! And even then at least the dude knew who I was, I'd yell "Hi" to him everyday, there was some interaction between us at least!

With this one, all our interaction so far was a look shared at a dingy dim pub (not sure if he had the beer goggles going on), me adding him on Facebook, and liking one measly status of his. Har bloody har.

It must be the stress of clinicals. And the Tamworth air. If you excuse me now, I need to go eat Gouda cheese and practice my 'Ik hou van jou's.

No comments:

Post a Comment