Monday, September 6, 2010

My "love" is heavy

I want to get know you
I want to hear what your voice sounds like
Your laughter… Your angry (or drunken!) roars… Your moans of pleasure
I want to know what you enjoy doing, eating, listening to…
I want to know where you live (actually I do already), where you sleep, whom you’re sleeping with…
I want to know what your body looks like underneath those clothes… what you feel like
I want to do very, very naughty things to that body…
I want to know if you are a nice guy (you look like one!), or a douchebag
I want to know if I can still judge people based on looks
I want to know exactly how tall you are, you’re a giant by the way.
I want to know if you like girls, or guys
I want to say your name, but not in my sleep or when I’m alone


There are many things I want to do, but I cannot. Because I haven’t been given a sign (c'mon, Big Guy out there in the Universe, throw me a bone!)  to do so, I feel all my efforts will be futile. As such, I can only watch you from a distance, all my wants will remain just that. Want so badly. The Beatles had it right, its kinda driving me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment