Monday, June 15, 2009

FREEDOM!

O hai iz me.

I am now free!!! My exams are over so hello to 6 weeks of nothing-ness, and perhaps at some point, holiday adventures!

So far I have scored a HD for Japanese (hohoho ii gakusei da!) so that leaves 2 more which i will know my fate on the 10th of July *ominous sound effect!!*

I'm spending way too much money as June is birthdays galore! So far i've been to 5 birthdays and its only the 2nd week of June. Plus I've been eating out alot. My poor pocket *pardon the pun* is tutting in dissapointment.

Yeah. But i already paid 22 bucks to watch a movie (freaking 70-something ringgit!! for a movie!) in sydney and i bet more money will be leaving my pocket...

So shaddup pocket. I promies I'll eat and live like a beggar after the hols. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment