Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hold on to your Johnny...

Yesterday I watched all the episodes of Eden of the East (Higashi no Eden).

Omg I love it so much. Maybe because the characters were designed by Umino Chika, so it had that HachiKuro feel to it. Also, the main protagonist, Akira Takizawa, reminds me alot of Morita (toned down a little heheh).

It has some mystery in it and some comedy. Its a nice anime. I wished it was slightly longer than 11 episodes though.

And wheres the romance dammit!! Don't just leave it hanging there like that!

Minus the plot holes, I highly recommend this. 

Right now I have this desperate craving for ToSiLog. Thats a Filipino breakfast(or actually, anytime:P) dish consisting of Tocino (cured pork), Sinangag (garlic fried rice) and Itlog (fried egg). June, Jayron and Ryan got together and made some on Tuesday morning (granted, they used a premix for the Tocino by Mama Sita's). Homg awesome stuff man. Simple, but awesome nonetheless. What a good start to the day.

Then we caught the train to Sydney to watch Transformers 2 at the IMAX theatre. We got here around lunchtime, had a good dimsum/yumcha lunch, and bummed around Darling Harbour. Then we met up the the Sydney Trio and had dinner with them at a Korean restaurant. Then we made our way back to the IMAX theatre and waited till 12.01am. While waiting in line i think we played easily more than 100 rounds of UNO wtf.

And I think I may be going to Sydney again tommorrow. Byebye money! *throws money into the wind and waves wistfully*

Oh yeah. I thought Angels and Demonds was dissapointing. The others who couldnt remember the book thought it to be good though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment