Friday, June 5, 2009

*poot* Oops... eheheh :P

Haha I am only tping this because remembering it makes me giggle alone in my room like an idiot haha...

I don't know why (ok, so maybe i do have a vague idea) but I've been bloaty all day and the gas was just building up. Then abt half an hour ago I got back from the farewell dinner and get changed into my homey clothes i.e. a pair of well worn shorts with a fitting tank top. I went downstairs to make my usual nightly cup of rooibos tea when Jeram walked through the door.

He comes right over and wraps his arms around my waist from behind (haha this is nothing new he is always sexualy harassing us wtf wtf =_= but he has a girlfriend already so he is probably taking advantage of the fact the we are so very 'docile') so I bear with it. Only he launches a full tickle attack and of course i start wailing and screaming my head off.

And then i farted. Yup. A poot. Oops. Thats when I wriggled free and zoomed to the other end of the kitchen. I seriously hoped he didnt hear it. Or worse, smelt it. He'd never let me live another day without reminding me "of that time you farted when I poked you"... urgh =_=..

And then he gives me two proper hugs before leaving. And I thought aww... no tickle attempts... no pervert attempts... thats nice of Jeram! Then he makes a comment on my boobs =_=. Turns out he did the second hug just to feel them up again. Jeram will be Jeram. I wonder what he's like around Joyce.... (both of them being devout Christians and all that... hah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment