Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where I compare Rupe Grint to a nice medium-rare juicy juicy steak...

I just watched the trailer of Cherrybomb (which stars Rupert Grint) and a couple of pics from a Photoshoot which has him looking painfully sexxeh!!

I mean, I'm so used to seeing him as a dorky teenage boy, and now (maybe its the hairstyling?) he looks like he's grown up and finally dishing out some sex appeal instead of dork appeal (which is nice too, but doesnt start you off on a Youtube frenzy *headdesk*

Its also nice to see that he has a good, proper meaty body (something todays young actors kinda lack o_o) which reminds me of Dan Radcliffe pre-Equus days. Not fat, but not thin or rock hard muscular and sculpted *ahemdanielradcliffeeahem*, just nice and meaty :D. Like you could sink your teeth into him and get a satisfying mouthfull, and not chip your tooth off some abs of steel.

Ooh and he's not a hairy beast either, unlike some of his Harry Potter co-stars :P (sorry Daniel Radcliffe, but your chest and belly hair scares me 0_o) But then again they may have shaved it all off for the movie. But why??? Its not very often you see red chest hair and red pubes on the big screen yanno! At least give me that chance to get freaked out!!!

Ok. Back to perving. ~~ *floats away happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment