Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lets get physical~

Yeah so its been like nearly 2 weeks since I started gymming again, and this time I can see the results!

My pizza-baby bump has gone down from 4 months preggers to about 2 and 3/4 months! My tummy feels firmer (abs hiding behind layers of fat, boo :(..) and my ass feels firmer and my thighs have shrunk slightly (they're no longer sticking together, so the only parts that DO stick together are hidden by a miniskirts length and thats all that matters haha)

Once my baby bump has gone down to about 1 month preggers AND my back fat goes away, then i'll be truly happy haha. I hope this time the boobs stay...

Its amazing the motivation one guy can give to you to look good. Oh, and bikini season is like 5 weeks away. Helloooooo spring!

Though I must admit I have been controlling my caloric intake as well. I supplement my breakfast with 1 spoon of Horley's Sculpt protein powder(add to my usual cereal+yogurt mix) so i dont feel peckish before lunchtime and have as healthy a lunch as I can with fruit and lots of veggies (1/2 a pizza instead of a whole pizza and with veggies to boot! must... control.... pizza-baby bump...) and then I skip dessert for dinner and I have a Sculpt shake post-excercise so I probably am getting a negative energy balance, which is good for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I wish I had the same motivation as you (and yes, I mean in the form of a guy)! Currently sporting the 3/4 month baby bump and fat face look - Not cool at all. Good luck with the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Keep it up ( I'm training and slimming down myself) .Yes , also because of a guy, namely the overweight one I see in the bathroom mirror in the morning.He's looking better lately ( abs are starting to show again, still a way to go ) and happier.
    As soon as the tendinitis in my shoulder gets healed, I'll start weight training again. ( See my comment at Priscilla's for more details )

    ReplyDelete