Wednesday, April 22, 2009

new shoes?

I think i need a pair of fuck-me heels.

Coz my only pair of heels are so over-used, i dont want them to die out on me just yet. They are'nt remotely sexy either, just formal. And recently to my horror, i realised if you try hard enough u can get upskirt views by looking in the reflection of the mirror piece stuck to the front. Omg no more granny panty wearing >A<

I'ms sure if my podiatrist were reading this, he come and whack some sense into me with a crushed foot model ("The bunions, you silly girl, think of your bunions when you're ooooooold *whack whack*) Its bad enough i didnt wear my orthotics today, and got a blister from wearing prettier shoes HAHA serves me right.

I should prob stop sleeping too late. Apparently, and its scientifically proven, sleeping late or not enough sleep makes you fatter. So there. New info! Who says reading my usual rubbish is not educational???

I just need to zoom and write up a little speechie for my food lab preso tmr. Goodnite.

And if you're wondering why I have been intensely blogging, don't expect it to last. As they say in Malay, its all "hot hot chicken shit". :D :D :D!

1 comment:

  1. Try to keep it up hunny. Let the chicken shit remain hot... Or else, I'm sticking it in the microwave! Ding!

    ReplyDelete