Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Potong Stim"

What a downer!!! I was sooooooooo looking forward to going out tonight and getting my kicks. I even have my nails painted a bright shade of red, dammit!

Good on ya, Ty, for FFK-ing us (mainly ME) at the last minute. 

Roger asked if i wanted to go with them (John + Brendan + etc?) and watch some band perform at Bar on the Hill. First thought :

"Nah. John is there. *shudder*" So I lied and said "Nah. Ive got work" (I really need to be more creative with my excuses).

Second thought:

"Hmm. Rock Band. Rock band = lotsa boys. Oooh. I was gonna go out tonight anyway..." So I asked what time. Ooh. 9pm. Is it free? NO? 25 bucks??!!?? (plus theres no guarantee I'd be getting any, when John being there will make me feel uber paranoid, and what Roger might think, which i shud seriously stop giving a shit about)

Crap.

Thats why I am spending another Saturday night posting here, watching Bride & Prejudice and eating instant noodles instead of living life.

Fuck My Life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wellll..... At least it's better than having your sister try to matchmake you with various people. It wasn't so bad when it was just her doing it, but now she's gotten my mum and various godbrothers and godsisters into it too!!! Not to mention her colleagues... Urgh. Her latest attempt is to ask a godbrother's rich Japanese friend if he's got a younger brother or friends around my age =__=" (first thing that came to mind was Ouran lol :P But then there was something scandalous that the Japanese friend did, so I don't think I want even a boyfriend like that...)

    ReplyDelete