Monday, April 20, 2009

And from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah...

YAY my mid-sem exam for clinical nutrition is finally over!!

Commence rational, less-stressed thinking!!! wheee~~!

First off. The other night I ranted to Simon about my sexual frustrations (Come to think of it, it was also prob due to the stress coz now my libido is like, negative 50. Not even the slightest bit horny. It's prob the Pill kicking in) and he suggested I go over to Adelaide and we shag, since he wants it and I want it.

Haha omg at the time it was so tempting! Brain was confused between yes and no but Sex Drive was saying yessssssss all the way!! At that point I was so up for it, i was checking out flight prices to Adelaide (should've been studying, but procrastination is my forte)

*headdesk*

But now that my head is clear, i dont think i want to pay so much money to go to another state just to have sex with a guy. there just isnt enough pro's for me to go to Adelaide compared to Melbourne.

Hooray for rational thinking :D

I also ranted to Chrissy about it and told him about the whole Adelaide thing and now i think he thinks i'm some sort of cheap slut. (。>0<。)

Secondly. i am so so so so so in love with Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah song. Oh my god his voice. Is. So. Heartbreakingly. Heartbreaking.

And he was beautiful. I say was because, well, he's dead (iДi)

No comments:

Post a Comment