Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hya-ho~

Man I've been burning my eyeballs (literally! lack of blinking + computer glare) just oggling at the tons and TONS of AxisPowers Hetalia fanart on Aarinfantasy. 

How hottttttt is GermanyXPrussia?? They are my fave pair. Its like, smex + smex = TRIPLE SMEXXEHH because they get a bonus smex point for just being so sexxxay :P

They don't even have to be engaged in, uh, innapropriate action to make me buuuurn. All they have to do is be in the same picture frame and give that sexy glare simultanously. Or at each other.
♥has a joygasm♥


mmm... glare baby, glare!!

Ahh, that feels sooooo good!! (Going through the piccies, not the joygasm, perv! :D). I miss yaoi fangirling, i haven't done it since they got rid of Sex Pistols. I've missed it, and its like rediscovering a part of me thats gone asleep for some time... 

On another note, I started playing "Restaurant City" on Facebook. Its the most annoyingly addictive game there is. Proceed with caution! Don't say I didnt warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment