Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Piggy piggy...

Argh my muscles are aching so much I have been reduced to hobbling around like an old woman! After an absence of 5 weeks or so I decided to revisit the gym for 2 days in a row and its taking a toll on me :(

My butt muscle feels like its broken... all the way down to my knees. And the muscle around my knees are so sore, it's like I got hit by a car or something. Parking my bum down on a chair is pure torture!!! *whines somemore*

It's 10.30 pm and my stomach is growling.

I should stop looking at food/recipe blogs so late at night. I'm bound to snack! I shouldve brushed my teeth earlier, then maybe that would somewhat deter me from deviating haha...

I'm gonna make me some Neoguri ramen with kimchi and eomuk. Yum. Plus it'll keep me warm too! (excuses :P)

Some kind of future dietitian I am. But as I learn't today in class, I shouldnt be a 'diet Nazi' either. So there. I will have that 2000 plus kilojoules before bed tonight! >.>...

And then break my butt muscles all over again in the gym over the weekend, trying to lose it again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment